2020 Guidelines for Linton Farmer’s Market
May 16 - July 31
Linton Farmer’s Market
Saturdays | 9am – 1pm | Humphreys Park | Starting May 16th
2020 CUSTOMER GUIDELINES:
- Stay at home if you or someone in your home are sick.
- Wash your hands prior to entering the market. A hand washing/sanitizing station will be available at the market entrance. We also encourage customers to wear a face mask.
- Always maintain a 6-foot distance from others. Sidewalk chalk or tape will be used to delineate proper distances between customers and vendors, and to guide customers through the market.
- Do NOT touch any produce or product. The vendor will hand your items to you.
- Limit shoppers to one if possible. A second shopper may wait at the exit to help carry items or a pair of shoppers may separate to pick up items from multiple vendors more efficiently.
- Limit socializing. Keep your visit short and do not linger, socialize, or congregate inside the market, so our vendors can serve as many customers as possible.
- Wash all produce before eating.
Thank you for your cooperation!